|| PHOTOGRAPHY COMPETITION (PC)
To set forth the policies and procedures on the conduct of the Photography Competition (PC).
1. The President on behalf of the Board selects a member institution to be host of the
2. The date, venue and the fees to be charged to participating teams are decided by the
Secretariat in consultation with the host institution.
3. The purpose of PC are indicated below:
(a) To strengthen the relationship between AUAP and its members by promoting
peace, cultural diversities and different educational philosophies.
(b) To serve as a platform for teachers and students to present artworks that reveal
college study, life, society and memorable events through innovative and creative
4. The PC is conducted based on an approved format as follows:
1. Members in good standing of AUAP are encouraged to nominate their candidates.
2. The basic criteria to be followed are as follows:
Member institution nominating their students must be,
(a) an active member (i.e. has paid membership fees regularly);
(b) or new active member;
(c) each member institution can nominate one team to represent them.
(d) Nominating institution must submit a brief introduction of each student.
(e) One (1) Picture, size 2 in. X 2 in.
3. The requirements for students to be nominated from AUAP member institution are as
(a) must pay the international and domestic air tickets, personal expenses and
insurance during their stay.
4. The hosts will cover the accommodation, meals, local transportation, tours,
pick up and send off from and to the airport.
5. Other details:
(a) Supervisor: To be specified by hosts.
(b) Organizer: Association of Universities of Asia and the Pacific (AUAP) and
(c) Co-organizer: To be specified by AUAP and host member.
(d) Sponsor: To be invited by host member.
(e) Tournament Date: To be announced by AUAP.
(f) Venue: To be announced by AUAP.
(g) Eligibility requirement: Must be the officially enrolled students/ staff of
active members and prospective members of AUAP.
1. Fill the registration form on the AUAP website.
2. The registration deadline is to be announced by AUAP. Late registration will
NOT be considered.
7. Competition Rules:
(a) Photography requirements: A photography submitted should express one of these
events listed below: Theme of the PC shall be announced by AUAP.
(b) Follow the instructions regarding submission on the website, to be announced
(c) All entries must be sent to email@example.com
(d) Submission Deadline: To be announced by AUAP.
(e) Exhibition: To be announced by AUAP.
AUAP Upcoming Events
- Members willing to advertise their activities should submit content of one paragraph with 3-4 pictures
to the Secretariat on or before 5th of each month
For more information please contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com