Who should attend?
Educators (universities, academies, institutes, colleges, language schools*):
— Vice chancellors for international relations;
— management of university international departments;
— international marketing professionals of universities, academies, institutes, university colleges;
State and NGO educational organizations
— State agencies (organization) for promotion of education for foreigners;
— Representatives of Ministry of Education and Science
· More than 150 Presidents of Colleges and Universities in Asia, the Pacific, Europe, Middle East, South Africa, Canada and the USA. will be coming to this event.
· On May 20, a panel discussion will be held and the topic is “ New challenges for higher education: Global and Asia-Pacific perspectives” Keynote speakers from Asia, USA. and Europe have been invited. This will be followed by panel discussions to be led by prominent personalities coming from different regions of Asia and the Pacific and all around the world.
· Great opportunity to meet and establish linkages with them. On November 20, we will organize a special session so that institutions willing to sign collaborative agreements with other institutions can do this. This is an opportunity for you to expand your network.
· Witness the Memorandum signing ceremony on May 20.
· Meet another set of over 150 distinguished personalities, many of them university presidents who will be attending the 15th AUAP Learning and Sharing Forum, May 19-21.
· ENLARGE your professional network significantly by being in a live face-to-face setting with more than 150 HE specialists and foreign peers from the education community worldwide
- ESTABLISH long-term solid partnerships with educational establishments of your interest
- INCREASE the number of international exchange and scholarship programmes and consequently respond to your students needs to a greater extent
- COMMENCE academic cooperation in different research and study fields, students and tutors exchange, dual degree programmes
- BECOME more competitive on international education market and increase global awareness of your institution
The event organizers look forward to extending to you and your friends the traditional Romanian hospitality as well as welcoming you to Danubius University of Galati. SEE YOU IN Romania!
Discover, exploit and expand with AUAP!
If you wish to become AUAP membership, please look into our ► Membership Form